Sunday, January 2, 2011

Aaron makes it to Brussels

Well I'm here...  After a long flight (2 hour delay) and a bit of a crazy cab/train/cab ride to my apartment I am finally here.  I have a very nice one bedroom apartment with bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room.  That's the good news...

The bad news is that there was no package left for me to read and figure out where to go, I know where I am and where the show is but I have no idea when to get there and when anything happens...  I have a schedule but not one that tells me anything about today... I need to go get some food and then maybe sleep but I'd like to talk with someone at some point to know where and what I am supposed to be doing.  I am going to try to stay awake until tonight so I can try to get onto the proper sleep cycle...

I'll keep you all posted..
Aa

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

    I hope you get a good sleep and info soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up going to Exki?? We used to hunt for the closest one when I was there!

    ReplyDelete